MERAJ Rapid Intervention Vehicle (MRIV) is a compact solution for smaller airports/airfields. MERAJ Modular Body Concept can be based on configuration or type of chassis, suitable for Rapid and Safe operation in small airports, airfields & heliports in urban or suburban areas.
MRIV is the perfect all-rounder for any small airport fire department.
- MERAJ Modular Body Concept (MBC) (Aluminum or Galvanized Iron Construction)
- Cabin can be single or double.
- Provision of Ultra High-Pressure System with hose reel is an efficient solution that provides a cooling effect on Fire at 100 bar pressure by creating mist.
- Water & Foam Tank SS304/SS316L material having capacity of 1500 5000 Liters. (Polypropylene Tanks – Optional).
- Normal Pressure Fire pump of up to 4000 LPM (High Pressure 400 LPM @ 40 Bar – Optional).
- Provision of Storage Compartment / Racks for installation of Fire & Rescue equipment.
- CO2 & DCP module (Optional).
- CANBUS controls (ISO 11898 & SAE J1939 – Optional).
- Pneumatic Light Mast (optional)